Before our 2014 season begins, please read following information carefully.
1. It is mandatory to have a PAUCA Id to play in any game.
2. If you do not have PAUCA Id before, please click on 'Register here' link on the left.
3. If you already have a PAUCA Id, but you do not remember, select the menu option 'League/Find PAUCA Id/Alphabetical and search your name to find your PAUCA Id.
4. Once you get your PAUCA Id, you must select your team. For this, you need to login first on the left.
5. If you do not remember your username, click on 'Forgot password' link. This link helps you to find your username and/or reset your password. It asks you to enter either username or PAUCA Id. Just enter your PAUCA Id and leave username blank. An automatic email containing username and password will be sent to your email account. You may then login with that and change your password, if you want to.
6. Once you login, click on 'Select team'. This link appears in your menu until you have played any game. Once you play a game on behalf of a team, you will not see it. Once you select the team, your captain gets an email requesting you to 'Accept' you in his team. Once he accepts you after loging in, you will be able to play the game.
If you have any difficulty with this, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that writing to any other PAUCA management member will simply delay processing your request.
Thank you and have a wonderful 2014 cricketing season!!